Saturday 3 February 2024

New Release - Bumble Buzz Collection with JMC Designs

Hello everyone I hope you are having a lovely weekend.  I'm on my blog today with a very cute card that made for JMC Designs ...its not my normal day to post a project but I couldn't resist sharing this cutie.



There's lots of excitement in the JMC Crafty Hive as there is a new collection about to be launched.  Its the fabulous Bumble Buzz collection and I love it.

This new collection is launching on Create & Craft TV on the 9th of February at 12 noon and 5pm in two special anniversary shows with Julia McNeill Crafts.

There will be a deal of the day and 20% off across all JMC Designs products on C&Cs website, so make a note in your diaries to watch and grab a bargain as I would hate for you to miss out.

If you would like to see whats in the collection then Julia did a Product launch on YouTube, if you missed it then here is the link for you to watch

YouTube Product Launch




For my very happy bee card filled with love, I've used the Bumble Buzz Digital collection, to create an eclipse style card. 


For todays card I decided to use the beautiful Heart Bee digital stamp, resizing her  to suit my 5" x 7" card and colouring with my Promarkers, before fussy cutting out.

I added clear sparkle to my little bees wings and used a white gel pen to add highlights.

The background for my card is one of the gorgeous papers from the collection, printed out and cut to size.

For the eclipse design I used a heart die to cut out the centre from the paper panel and then adhered this to my black scalloped

edge die cut card panel.  I used the same heart die to cut several more hearts in black card to stack up the printed paper heart before popping it back onto the background panel. This gives lots of lovely dimension and you can see the black border when you tilt the card.

I've used my metallic watercolour paints to splatter shine across the entire panel and allowed this to dry before adding this to my landscape 5 x 7 card blank.
 
My sweet little bee was then adhered onto the design on an angle.

The sentiment from the digital collection was printed out and foiled in gold to coordinate with the card and added to the design finishing off the card with gold confetti and glossy accents on the bees antenna.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.




Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
JMC Designs digital collection - Bumble Buzz
Craftelier Watercolour paints - metallic golds - bronze, shiny black
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Minc foil - gold
Gelly Roll pen - c white, metallic grey
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - gold
Glossy accents




Promarkers used :

Bee:         gold, sunflower, buttercup
                blue-black, cool grey 7, 6

Wings:       cool aqua

Heart:       hot pink, carmine, cerise
 
Flowers:    hot pink, carmine, cerise       
                gold, sunflower, buttercup
                forest green, bright green, leaf green


                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x