Thursday 27 April 2023

Mermaid Wishes & Starfish Kisses with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Thursday... I hope that your week is going ok....nearly the Weekend !

I was out for lunch yesterday and had a lovely meal at our local bar, a  great catch up and then a few drinks and tapas later in the evening with friends at the same bar to finish off the day....it's hard work being retired ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

We have some friends coming to visit today so were busy preparing and tidying up which is quite difficult outside at the moment as everywhere is covered in yellow powdery pollen and flowers from the olive trees - its like there is confetti everywhere! 

Hopefully this will mean a better crop of olives this year. ๐Ÿคž

Today I am sharing a card that I have made for for Pink Gem Designs using the very sweet Mermaid Octopussy digital stamp set   




This fabulous set includes a black Line art image and a pre-coloured version for you to use.

I decided for todays card to create an underwater scene for my sweet mermaid Phoebe and also used digital stamps from the
Mermaid Build a Scene set of digital stamps.  The image and background have been coloured using my promarkers (see below for colours)

The sentiment that I've used has been in my crafty stash for many years and was from a craft magazine but I thought it went well with my design for this one layer card.

I am really enjoying creating these one layer scene cards at the moment and  I think it's really helping me to improve my colouring skills.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Mermaid Octopussy
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Mermaid Build a Scene
Craft Magazine Sentiment  stamp
Versafine Clair - Twilight
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen - clear, sea spray
Sakura Gelly Roll pens - white, black, clear star



Promarkers used :

Skin:                 pink camellia, sunkissed pink, coral
                       
Hair:                 vanilla, caramel, sandstone, umber

Tail:                  ocean teal, pastel green, tea green

Starfish:            pink camellia, sunkissed pink, coral

Octopus:           purple, lilac, lavender

Pearls:              lavender, ivory
Bubbles

Sand:               mustard, pastel yellow, apricot

Plants:              ocean teal, holly, mint green
                        apricot, mustard, pastel yellow

Fish:                purple, lilac, lavender
                       pastel yellow, apricot

Rocks:             ice grey 0,2,3
Water:             pastel blue, cloud blue, cobalt blue



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x