Thursday 13 April 2023

Freesias Just For You with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Thursday... I hope that your week is going ok....nearly the Weekend !

We are off on our local town group walk later on today and I'm really looking forward to stretching my legs.

Today I am sharing a card that I have made for for Pink Gem Designs using the beautiful Freesias digital stamp set .  


This fabulous set includes 23 black Line art images and for todays card I have used the flower stems, leaves and separate flowers to create a spray of freesias for a one layer card.  

I've used my favourite colours for my Freesias but this time I have used one of the digital papers from Pink Gem Designs to create my background.

The  simple digital sentiment is from the Polkadoodles Winnie Daisy Fairy Greeting bundle to my panel before printing out on alcohol marker friendly card stock. 
I've added my card to a larger 5" x 7" card blank, matting this with black cardstock.





I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Freesias
Polkadoodles Digital Sentiment - Winnie Daisy Fairy Greetings bundle
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - gold



Promarkers used :

Flowers:             gold, sunflower, buttercup
                         plum, maroon, cerise


Stems:              forest green, bright green, leaf green



These are the challenges I am entering

dis digi designs challenge Weekly Buttons & Bows () (0 of 3)
lil patch of crafty friends Weekly () (0 of 3)
Creative Fingers challenge () (0 of 3)
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes - (50) (5 of 5)
Moving Along With The Times  #() ( of 5)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Animal insect bird or beast unlimited (55)
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge - Anything Goes unlimited (231)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes (115) (3 of 3)
Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes (182) unlimited
Avenue 613 Anything Goes (175) (7 of 8)
Sheep ski designs Anything Goes die cuts (21) (1 of 3)
Mirtillamente Challenge -   () (of 5)
LeAnn's World 101 Challenge () unlimited
colorful options pastels (77) unlimited
through the purple haze (45) (3 of 3)
Critter Crazy Challenge (95) (3 of 5)
We love stamping Birds & Animals (63) (3 of 3)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Add Some Blue (61) (1 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams colour palette (12) (1 of 3)
Crafty Calendar Challenge die cuts (43) (1 of 3)
crafting happiness challenges rainy weather ()       

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamp Wendy love the colours of your flowers and your beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you - I'm glad you like it x

      Delete
  3. This is very pretty! I love your color selections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x