Monday 10 April 2023

Baby Girl Welcome with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone I hope that you are having a lovely Monday and Easter Monday for my U.K. Family and Friends.

Everything is now back to normal here after the Easter Feria, it was wonderful but I'm now shattered and in need of a lot of catching up with myself.

My Physio appointment went really well this morning too so things are definitely starting to move in the right direction with my shoulder.

I'm here today with my DT inspiration card for Last Minute Manda and its also a card commission for a friend.




This is such a sweet set of digital stamps called Baby Emma 
I decided to make a larger 5" x 7" card and use my new frame die to create a panel for the image. 

The polka dot centre panel is a digital paper from Polkadoodles from the recent Rebel collection paper bundle set 1

Emma has been coloured with my promarkers and then fussy cut out before adding to the card with low profile foam tape.

I used some simple word dies to cut out the words Baby and Welcome and have layered these up for dimension and coloured with my promarkers to match the card - this is a great way to use card if you don't have an exact match. 

I have added just a touch of clear sparkle pen to the balloons and flowers and then a few sequins scattered around the design to finish off the card.

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Baby Emma
Polkadoodles Digital Paper - Rebel Collection paper bundle 1
Mi Tienda de Arte - Essential Dies - Frames
Crafters Companion word dies
Sugar & Spice sequins - Candy Floss
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - Clear




Promarkers used :

Emma:      cool grey, 1,2,3,4
                pale pink, cocktail pink, antique pink
                ivory, lavender

 Flowers:  pale pink, cocktail pink, antique pink
               forest green, bright green, meadow green
               gold, sunflower

Leaves:    lush green, pine, grass

Balloons:  pale pink, cocktail pink, antique pink

Sign:       caramel, sandstone, champagne
               pale pink, cocktail pink, antique pink
               gold, sunflower


These are the challenges I am entering

dis digi designs challenge Weekly wings/tails (44) (3 of 3)
lil patch of crafty friends Weekly (88) (3 of 3)
Creative Fingers challenge (56) (2 of 3)
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes - (50) (5 of 5)
Moving Along With The Times  #() ( of 5)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Animal insect bird or beast unlimited (55)
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge - Anything Goes unlimited (174)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes (115) (3 of 3)
Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes (127) unlimited
Avenue 613 Anything Goes (124) (6 of 8)
Sheep ski designs Anything Goes die cuts (21) (1 of 3)
Mirtillamente Challenge -   () (of 5)
LeAnn's World 101 Challenge (26) unlimited
colorful options pastels (77) unlimited
through the purple haze (26) (2 of 3)
Critter Crazy Challenge (95) (3 of 5)
We love stamping Birds & Animals (63) (3 of 3)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Add Some Blue (61) (1 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams colour palette (12) (1 of 3)
Crafty Calendar Challenge die cuts (43) (1 of 3)
crafting happiness challenges rainy weather ()       


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet new baby card and the Elephant makes it perfect for or option theme at We Love Stamping challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Crafting.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love the cute image and design.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet baby girl card. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hugs, Sandy DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaw this is super cute!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous creation, thanks for sharing it with us at LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for submitting another adorable entry to our challenge! Thanks for accepting our play date at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x