Thursday 6 April 2023

April - Guest Design Team Spot - Through the Purple Haze Blog

Hi there everyone Happy Thursday! I hope that you are all ok and having a great week.

Today I am sharing a card that I have made for the Through the Purple Haze Blog Challenge.

One of my cards won the challenge in and my prize was a digital stamp and the spot as Guest Design team member .

The digital stamp that I chose as my prize is by All Dressed Up and is called Looking Good


I wanted to keep the image of the girl as the focal point of the card so added just some pale grey  ink stencilling to the background and created a simple  sketchy pavement with my promarkers to ground the image.

The strips of designer paper at the side of the panel are from a 6" x 6" paper pad that my cousin bought for me last year and add just a touch of bling - the papers have gold foiling on them and I thought were perfect to coordinate with my colour scheme. 

I really hope that you have enjoyed my card today and will drop by again to see my next project and don't forget to join in with the challenges over on the  Through the Purple Haze blog.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !

Card recipe:
All Dressed up digital stamp - Looking Good
Creative Paper Pad - Crafty Things
Brick Stencil from my stash
Distress Ink - hickory smoke
Gelly roll metallic pen - black


Promarkers used :

Skin:                  almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Blush:                pale pink

Lips:                  antique pink
    
Hair:                 pastel yellow, buttercup, sandstone, caramel

T-Shirt:             salmon pink, cocktail pink, pale pink
                        buttercup, antique pink

Pants:               caramel, sandstone, pastel beige

Bag:                 caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                        salmon pink, cocktail pink, pale pink

Pumps:             salmon pink, cocktail pink, pale pink
                        ice grey 1

Pavement:        cool grey 00, 0 1, aqua

These are the challenges I am entering

dis digi designs challenge Weekly wings/tails (20) (2 of 3)
lil patch of crafty friends Weekly (88) (3 of 3)
Creative Fingers challenge () (0 of 3)
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes - (37) (4 of 5)
Moving Along With The Times  #() ( of 5)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge unlimited (50)
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge - Anything Goes unlimited (157)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes (115) (3 of 3)
Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes (113) unlimited
Avenue 613 Anything Goes (108) (4 of 8)
Sheep ski designs Anything Goes die cuts (21) (1 of 3)
Mirtillamente Challenge -   () (of 5)
LeAnn's World 101 Challenge (21) unlimited
colorful options pastels (69) unlimited
through the purple haze () ( of 3)
Critter Crazy Challenge (41) (2 of 5)
We love stamping Spring (23) (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge () (0 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams colour palette () ( of 3)
Crafty Calendar Challenge die cuts (43) (1 of 3)
crafting happiness challenges rainy weather ()       

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

5 comments:

  1. Adorable image and I love the sketchy pavement and stenciled wall. Both complete the scene beautifully. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, your beautifully colored girl really pops against the stencilled background. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashionista style, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your stylish creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck! Hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Beautiful thank you for joining us at the Le Ann's World 101 Challenge
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image and you've done a great job in your card creation. Thanks for sharing at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge. Pam, Jan's DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x