Thursday 6 April 2023

Have a Special Day with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Thursday.... 

Our Easter Feria starts today ! Not another one I hear you say....well from now until around the end of September there is something happening each week in our town. The Spanish definitely know how to party.

The first main Easter procession takes place this evening from church carrying the statue of Christ around the town, accompanied by lots if music, rockets and costume ans maybe even a few glasses or wine... Its a long old procession so we only stay to watch for a short time.

Today I had planned to share a card that I have made for a blog I was invited to be Guest Designer for, but something has gone awry with their blog so I've postponed todays planned post, hopefully until the problem has been fixed.

I'm also a little late this week, catching up with myself, but I'm here with my DT inspiration card for Last Minute Manda 



This is a great set of digital stamps called Monkey Birthday

Whilst I make loads and loads of cards, I don't have many that are more suitable for men and boys, so today I've tried to make a card that would appeal to a younger boy.  

I've stuck to a green and blue colour palette for my main image and used some fabulous papers from Craftwork Cards that have been in my stash for a while now.

Because the zig zag paper is quite 'busy' I decided to die cut a stitched star from white card and have stamped the large sentiment onto this, before adding to my card.

The monkey was coloured with my promarkers and i then fussy cut him out before adding to the card with low profile foam tape.  

Just a few sequins (I couldn't resist !) where then scattered around the design.

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Monkey Birthday
Craftwork Cards Designer Series Paper - Celebration
Auchan (supermarket) - sentiment stamp
Versafine Clair Ink - twilight
American Crafts Precision pen - black 0.03
Nested stitched star  dies
Sugar & Spice sequins - Unicorn
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - Clear
Glossy Accents



Promarkers used :

Monkey:   caramel, sandstone, champagne
               chestnut, terracotta, cinnamon
               pale pink, cocktail pink

 Hat:        forest green, bright green, meadow green
               marine, turquoise, pastel green
               gold, sunflower, buttercup

Present:   forest green, bright green, meadow green
               marine, turquoise, pastel green
               gold, sunflower, buttercup


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

1 comment:

  1. Love your card!!! Awesome coloring with the Promarkers and love the layout and the border your made with the black pen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x