Tuesday 18 April 2023

Springtime Smiles Bunny and Easter Cake with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you a very happy Tuesday.  I hope that you are all enjoying the week so far.

We've had a really busy couple of weeks here with Easter and then lots of shopping for a wedding we are going to in May.  I'm really looking forward to it as it's in France and we are extending the trip too after the wedding for a little sightseeing and relaxing.

We haven't had a real holiday since we moved to Spain (I suppose every day is like a holiday really - but we do work hard most days in the garden).



It's that time again when we launch a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!


The theme set for the DT this week is Mum,  sadly I don't make any of these cards anymore and I rarely get asked to make them either but I am still inspired to create cards that I think my Mum would love to have received and ones I would like to get too.  I also think this would make a perfect birthday card.

So for todays card I chose to use a sweet little bunny from the Springtime Smiles collection called Bunny Rabbit with Easter Cake, I think a perfect image for a card for a Mum and I've teamed it with a perfect sentiment from the Lets Hang Out collection.

I've kept my card really simple, a panel of pretty floral paper from Winnie Sunshine Delights Paper Pack 1  for the background and the sentiment is on a floating panel at the bottom of the card.  I've used a wavy border die to cut the edge of the sentiment panel for interest, blending a little distress ink on the edge of the border and mounting it on foam tape off the card.

The sweet bunny image was coloured with my promarkers (see below for colours) and I've fussy cut this out to mirror the sentiment panel.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Springtime Smiles - Bunny Rabbit with Easter cake
Polkadoodles digital paper - Winnie Sunshine Delights paper pack 1 
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Lets Hang Out sentiments bundle
Lawn Fawn Custom Craft Dies - Stitched Border
Lawn Fawn Custom Craft Dies - Stitched Simple Wavy Borders
Distress Ink - antique linen
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - Sugar Plum
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black



Promarkers used :

Bunny:                caramel, champagne, pastel beige
                          cocktail pink , pale pink

T-shirt:                soft green, mint green, tea green

Daisy:                 amethyst, lilac, lavender
                          gold, pastel yellow, buttercup

Cake:                  cocoa, cinnamon, praline

Icing:                  amethyst, lilac, lavender
                           dusky rose, cocktail pink, pale pink

Plate:                  ice grey 1,2,4
   

Glass:                ice grey 1
                         buttercup
                         pale pink




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x