Monday 17 April 2023

Eat Lots of Cake with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Monday and a great week ahead. 

As its Monday I'm here with my DT inspiration card for Last Minute Manda, I think I'm back on track with my blog, well for now at least ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…





Todays card is made using the very sweet set of digital stamps called Monkey Birthday

Whilst I make loads and loads of cards, I don't have many that are more suitable for men and boys, so today I've tried to make a card that would appeal to a younger boy.  



Its a fairly simple, no frou frou card again that I think would be great for a male or female recipient, with a border of zig zag paper from Craftwork cards behind my main design panel.

The monkey was coloured with my promarkers and  I then used 4 different distress inks with a confetti stencil to add some interest to the background.

To keep the card simple, I've stamped two greeting strips and added these to the card with just a few clear sparkly sequins scattered around the design.


Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Monkey Birthday
Craftwork Cards Designer Series Paper - Celebration
Lawn Fawn Stencil - Confetti
Distress Ink - picked raspberry, twisted citron, squeezed lemonade, tumbled glass
Versafine Clair Ink - monarch
Woodware Craft Collection Stamps - Birthday Strips
Sugar & Spice sequins - Unicorn
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - Clear




Promarkers used :

Monkey:   caramel, sandstone, champagne
               chestnut, terracotta, cinnamon
               pale pink, cocktail pink

 Hat:        forest green, bright green, meadow green
               gold, sunflower, buttercup

Cake:       gold, sunflower, buttercup
                lilac, lavender, ivory
                praline, champagne, pastel beige
                chestnut, terracotta

Candle:     gold, sunflower, buttercup
                forest green, bright green, meadow green

Plate:        cool grey 00, 0,1,3

               


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x