Monday 24 April 2023

Up, Up and Away with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Monday I hope that you had a lovely weekend. 

We're off out for the day today visiting a beautiful city of Antequera.  We went a few years ago with our friend but have decided to go again to see a little bit more of the area. 

There is a geological site called El Torcal de Antequera which we are going to visit today - its an area of naturally eroded limestone rocks that we want to see and then stopping in the city for lunch.  The region has its own version of cold tomato soup (Salmorejo from Cordoba) called Porra which is my favourite so I'm looking forward to having some as its quite time consuming to make.

As its Monday I'm here with my DT inspiration card for Last Minute Manda 

Can you spot the obvious mistake ?๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…




Todays card is made using the very sweet set of digital stamps called Monkey Birthday





It's a simple DL card - I have used distress ink to stencil a cloudy background leaving a white border around the card, just simple masking to add this border directly onto my base card.  I  have added a few splatters of ink around the panel and then stamped a sentiment using a dark blue ink.

The monkey and his balloons were coloured with my promarkers and  I have then fussy cut him out, adding to my card with low profile foam tape.

To keep the card simple just a few white sparkly sequins scattered around the design to finish it off.

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Monkey Birthday
Lawn Fawn Stencil - Cloudy
Distress Ink - Peacock feathers
Magazine Sentiment stamp
Versafine Clair
Sugar and Spice Sequins - Enchanted
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white, metallic grey
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - Clear




Promarkers used :

Monkey:   caramel, sandstone, champagne
               chestnut, terracotta, cinnamon
               pale pink, cocktail pink

 Hat:        forest green, bright green, meadow green
               gold, sunflower, buttercup

Balloons:  gold, sunflower, buttercup
               forest green, bright green, meadow green
               antique pink, cocktail pink, pale pink
               violet, lilac, lavender
               pastel blue, arctic blue, duck egg

            

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x