Saturday 29 April 2023

New Release - Having a Break - Lily bug Ladybird with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone - Happy Saturday to you ....I hope you are all doing ok and are enjoying the weekend.

It's time for a new Release over at Polkadoodles and oh my goodness, this huge new collection called Lily Bug Ladybird is just beautiful and I can see loads of different cards being made from this huge bundle.

The collection includes black line art digital stamps, pre-coloured digital stamps, papers, sentiments toppers, embellishments and  so absolutely something for everyone's style of crafting and for loads of different occasions too!

Don't forget there is a special discount for this new Release and if you are a VIP you will receive an even bigger discount! Look at for your VIP email with your special VIP code.

If you are looking for more inspiration then don't forget to have a look at the Ideas Gallery for this new collection 




For my card today I've made a 5" x 7" faux stepper from red cardstock and used one of the dotty papers from the collection to decorate the stepper part of the card.

The focal image is a line art digital stamp called Toadstool Lily Ladybug that I've coloured with my Promarkers (see below for the colours used) I love how she is taking a break on her toadstool.

I've created a cloudy sky background for Lily using distress inks and then used the green gingham paper from the collection to add hills to the bottom of the main panel.  Lily has been adhered to this centre panel using low profile foam tape.

I also added a little ink to the hills for a bit of extra definition.

For extra interest I decided to print out various toadstools, in different sizes - these are also included in this fabulous collection, again colouring in and fussy cutting out before adding them to the bottom of my stepper card.  

I've used some Tonic Nuvo Crystal drops to add dimensional spots to my toadstools, I  love being able to have lots of different textures on my more 3D cards.

The sentiment is also from the collection printed onto white card and simply layered onto red cardstock.


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this sweet new Lily Bug Ladybird collection




Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Lily Ladybug -  Toadstool
Polkadoodles digital paper - Lily Ladybug  papers collection 4
Polkadoodles Digital Stamps - Lily Ladybug 
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Lily Ladybug messages
Distress ink - tumbled glass, twisted citron
Lawn Fawn Slimline Stencil - Cloudy
Lawn Fawn Custom Craft Dies - Stitched simple Wavy Borders 
Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops - Oyster grey, Red Berry
Wink of Stella - Glitter Blue
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear 


Promarkers used :

Skin:                             almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Blush:                           pale pink

Hair:                             cool grey 5,4,2,cobalt blue

Lady bug hat & wings:    burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                                    cool grey, 6,5,4

Dress:                           sunflower, lemon, primrose
                                    china blue, cobalt blue, denim blue

Bows:                           sunflower, lemon, primrose


Toadstools:                    burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                                    warm grey 5,2,1
                                    lavender, ivory

Leaves & grass:             forest green, bright green, meadow green

Flower:                         sunflower, lemon, primrose





Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what an adorable image. Great coloring and fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I'm so glad that you like it and thanks for commenting too xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x