Saturday 8 April 2023

Attitude is Everything - Rebel Cool Girl with Polkadoodles

Hello and happy Saturday everyone...I hope that you are all enjoying the Easter weekend.

I'm back today on my blog to share another of my cards using the fabulous Rebel Girl Collection over at Polkadoodles which is definitively one of my favourites recent collections.



I wanted to send a card to my sons girlfriend back in the UK as she's having a tough time at the moment and I thought this image and sentiment would be perfect for her.

Rebel Girl is a huge collection of digital stamps, topper sheets, planner elements, papers and sentiments and I think you will love them as there is definitely something for everyone especially if you like a little sassy attitude. 

For todays card I have used Rebel Cool girl  to make a larger 5" x 7" card

I wanted rebel and the sassy sentiment to be the focus of this card so I chose one of the patterned papers from the collection to coordinate with my colour palette and layered this on a panel of magenta glitter cardstock.

With this new collection, Rebel comes as a clean lines or sketchy lines digital stamp and is also available as a pre-coloured digital too if you don't want to colour.

I have coloured Rebel with my Promarkers (see below for colours) and then partially cut her out by hand to then mount on the background panel with low profile foam tape.

I added a cute little cross stitched border at the bottom of the card and a few sparkly gems scattered around the design as every girl needs bling - even those with a big attitude.

There are some beautiful new papers and fabulous sassy sentiments in the collection - I'm sure you will find something perfect!

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from the Rebel - Girl with Attitude collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Rebel Cool Girl
Polkadoodles digital paper - Paper bundle 1
Polkadoodles digital sentiment sentiment bundle
Lawn Fawn Custom Craft Dies - Stitched Borders
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Pretty Pink Posh Gems - Sugar Plum 



Promarkers used :

Skin:                 ivory, almond, satin, dusky pink, sunkissed pink
                        pale pink, antique pink

Eyes:                ivory, pale pink

Hair:                 amethyst, lilac, lavender

Hat:                 soft green, mint green, pastel green

Boots:              amethyst, lilac, lavender
                          
Dress:              salmon pink, pastel pink, pale pink

Flower:            salmon pink, pastel pink, pale pink
                       gold, pastel yellow, buttercup


These are the challenges I am entering

dis digi designs challenge Weekly wings/tails (20) (2 of 3)
lil patch of crafty friends Weekly (88) (3 of 3)
Creative Fingers challenge () (1 of 3)
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes - (50) (5 of 5)
Moving Along With The Times  #() ( of 5)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Animal insect bird or beast unlimited (50)
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge - Anything Goes unlimited (173)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes (115) (3 of 3)
Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes (126) unlimited
Avenue 613 Anything Goes (123) (5 of 8)
Sheep ski designs Anything Goes die cuts (21) (1 of 3)
Mirtillamente Challenge -   () (of 5)
LeAnn's World 101 Challenge (25) unlimited
colorful options pastels (69) unlimited
through the purple haze (25) (1 of 3)
Critter Crazy Challenge (41) (2 of 5)
We love stamping Birds & Animals (23) (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Add Some Blue (61) (1 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams colour palette (12) (1 of 3)
Crafty Calendar Challenge die cuts (43) (1 of 3)
crafting happiness challenges rainy weather ()       


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

5 comments:

  1. I love these Rebel Girls and she will love her card, it will most definitely lift her spirits. Thanks for entering your lovely card at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great background for a darling little snow lover! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image and P.paper.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring, Wendy and I love your choice of background paper.
    Thank you for joining the Jan’s Digital Stamps challenge.
    Monica C. DT Jan’s Digital Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cute card, fab image too.


    gorgeous card, those flowers are awesome!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly dreams.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x