Wednesday 26 April 2023

Oh No, You Didn't! with Polkadoodles

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope your week is going well.  

We have been really busy this week, well for the past few weeks and too many late nights for me I'm afraid to say but today I'm off out for a ladies lunch at a nearby restaurant (within walking distance).

I've not been for a few months, so it will be nice catching up and fingers crossed the food will be good too - we haven't eaten there yet but we've had drinks and tapas and so far so good.

I'm here today with a fabulous one layer card that I've made with one of the recent digi deals from Polkadoodles called Mod the Cat its such a sweet image and the set includes a black and white image, pre-coloured image, 4 designer digital papers and 2 sentiments so great value for many.



Being slightly kitty crazy house, I can see me using this for loads of different cards. I've coloured todays image to look like our youngest kitty called Foxy - knocking the plants off the plant stand is just the sort of cheeky thing he would do!

For todays 5" x 7" card I teamed the kitty with one of the new Build a scene backgrounds, this one is Room with a view and I've added the round mat onto the image from the Build a Scene - room furniture set. 

I have coloured the entire scene with my Promarkers and the to create the wallpaper for the room I've used distress ink and the Funky Vortex Grid stencil - I love this pattern and think it looks like hessian wallpaper I remember from when I was little.

To finish off my card I've printed a sentiment from the Rebel collection onto vellum and added this on the skirting board

 
I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Mod the Cat
Polkadoodles digital background - Room with a View
Polkadoodles digital background - furniture set
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Rebel Girl messages with attitude
Polkadoodles Stencil - Funky Vortex Grid 
Distress Ink - peacock feathers
Black Fineliner pen




Promarkers used :

Window:              forest green, bright green, meadow green
                           holly, lush green, green
                           cool aqua, arctic blue

Curtains:              marine, turquoise, pastel green
                           umber, chestnut
                           ice grey 1,2

Plant pots:           marine, turquoise, pastel green
                           terracotta, spice, ginger
                           forest green, bright green, meadow green
                           cerise, maroon, sunflower
                           holly, green
                           umber, chestnut, champagne  

Pot Stand:           caramel, apricot


Floor:                  ice grey 4, 1, 0




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x