Monday 27 November 2023

Pumpkin Spice and All Things Nice - GDT Autumn Spice Card with JMC Designs

 Hello everyone   hope that you have are having lovely day today.

Its Monday so that means time for me to post another project on the Guest Design Team for JMC Designs 

Today I'm here to share an aperture card that I've made using one of the gorgeous girls from the digital Autumn Allspice Collection  This gorgeous girl is Pumpkin Spice.

The extra pumpkins and the sentiment are also from the Autumn Allspice Collection





It's a 6" x 6" card with lots of layers of Kraft card and orange mulberry paper and an aperture

For the background of the card, I have used some gorgeous orange mulberry paper from my crafty hoard - its really pretty as it has orange and blue fibres embedded within it - so I decided to use this as my colour palette.  I added extra splashes of blue metallic, gold and orange watercolour paint to the mulberry paper.
I used several nesting circle dies to cut out the aperture and the different circles for my card.


Once the main image and the pumpkins were coloured in with my Promarkers (see below for the colours), I fussy cut them out and adhered them to my card.


I blended a little distress ink over the sentiment, added some doodling around the edge of the card and then finished off with some orange sparkly sequins.


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
JMC Designs digital stamp - Autumn Allspice Collection
JMC Designs digital stamp - Sentiment - Autumn Allspice Collection
Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria watercolour paints 
Distress Ink -spiced marmalade
Craftelier Sequins
Craft Concepts Embossing folder - Garden Swirl
Pebeo Gilding Wax - Empire Gold
Sakura Gelly Roll pens - white, metallic orange, metallic blue 
Glossy accents
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear



Promarkers used :

Skin:            almond, dusky rose, soft peach, oatmeal, blush

Tights:          azure, sky blue, cool aqua
                    burnt orange, orange, pumpkin


Pumpkins:    burnt orange, orange, pumpkin
                    herb green, olive green

Outfit:           azure, sky blue, cool aqua
                    burnt orange, orange, pumpkin
                    gold, sunflower, buttercup

                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x