Tuesday 28 November 2023

Digi Choosday - It looks like snow - Christmas Animals/Birds with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday.  Wishing you all a lovely day today and that you enjoy the week ahead.

It's that time of the week when we launch a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!





The theme set for the DT this week is Christmas Animals/Birds.  How are you getting on making your Christmas cards for this year ?

I'm doing quite well for a change and I think a big part is keeping it simple - We usually have so many cards to make and send and sometimes the simplest designs are the most beautiful.

For todays card I decided to use one of the fabulous images from the Lucy Monkman collection of digital stamps.  I love how different and sketchy these images are, very artsy !

Its a simple A6 card with a layer of blue metallic cardstock leaving a larger border around the clean and simple panel.

The image has been coloured with my promarkers.



I have a very special DT discount code that you can use for all your shopping on the Polkadoodles online shop at checkout use WENDYJ-10 and you will get 10% of your entire purchase (not in conjunction with other discount codes!)


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles Digi Deal - Snowy Dog & Bird
Polkadoodles Digital Sentiment - Winnie White Christmas sentiment bundle



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x