Friday 3 November 2023

Autumn Blessings with Pattie's Creations

Happy Friday everyone I hope that you are all well and have had a lovely week.

November has arrived and its definitely feeling a little more Autumnal here now, the leaves are turning and the evenings are definitely cooler - still not time for our log burner yet though and the days are still beautiful and sunny - the best time of year for working in the garden!

The first Friday of the month marks the start of a new Challenge for over on the Pattie's Creations Design Challenge blog 



The challenge runs from the first Friday of the month and its an Anything Goes challenge as long as you use a digital or stamped image in your project, so why not join in the challenge.

Winners of the challenge will receive 2 digital stamps of your choice from Pattie's shop.

Pattie has some wonderful digital stamps in her Etsy Shop pattiescreations and there is also a freebie every month on the blog that you can use in your project if you want to!

For my November project, I chose the Autumn Blessings digital stamp and chose to create a simple A6 card.  I resized the image to suit and printed it out twice.

One one of the panels I blended distress inks to create a warm background for my design.

The second panel was printed out onto alcohol friendly card stock and coloured with my promarkers (see below for colours used), before fussy cutting out and adhering to the base card using foam squares for dimension.


To finish off the card I have added some gold confetti for a touch of shine.

I do hope that you like my card for today and don't forget to join in with this months challenge over on the blog.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:

Pattie's Creations digital stamp - Autumn Blessings
Distress Inks - mustard seed, carved pumpkin, crackling campfire
Sakura Gelly roll pens - white



Promarkers used :

Oak Leaves:       deep mocha, burnt mahogany, raw sienna

Maple Leaves:    forest green, herb green, raw sienna

Beech Leaves:    forest green, raw sienna, deep mocha


 




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

  1. The colours on this are gorgeous - really striking.

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x