Sunday 12 November 2023

New Release Bella Bear - Beary Christmas with Polkadoodles

Hello and happy Sunday everyone - Just a quick post from me today as we our busy picking our olives and I have to get back to work - hopefully another day and it will all be done!  Then were on to pruning ready for our first burn in around a months time!!!

I'm back today on my blog to share of my cards using the fabulous new Bella Bear Beary Christmas Collection by Polkadoodles 


Don't forget if you want some more inspiration for this collection why not have a look in the Inspiration Gallery on the website.




Isn't Bella Bear such a sweetheart and its perfect for all of your Christmas Projects - Its a fun collection of digital stamps, pre-coloured and black and white for you to colour !

There are beautiful  coordinating papers and sentiments too - the difficult part is what to use first.

For todays card I have used one of the pre-coloured images with a small strip of a paper from the collection and a fun - super sized sentiment.

This is a larger 5 x 7 card which I have created starting with the main image and the sentiment which I have printed to fill the card.


Next I have blended distress ink lightly over the background and then used silver an blue metallic paint to splatter across the design. Don't forget even the pre-printed images can be turned into cards that look really arty and have taken ages to create.

Next I have added two strips of red glitter card that I have die cut with a stitched wavy border die, adding these to the top and bottom of the paper strip.

To give the card lots more dimension, I have printed out the same Bella Bear two more times and used these to decoupage onto my base panel, simple fussy cutting and mounting on foam squares.

I have added twinkly glitter to Bella's hat and added some glossy accents to her nose, the holly berries and the Christmas tree on her jumper.

The entire design panel has been mat and layered with red glitter card stock - its is for Christmas after all.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from the new Bella Bear Christmas Collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - (Pre-coloured) Bella Bear - Beary Christmas Gifts/Parcels
Polkadoodles digital paper - Bella Bear Christmas - Paper set 1
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Bella Bear Christmas Sentiment Bundle
Distress ink - tumbles glass
Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Glossy accents

                         


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x