Saturday 4 November 2023

New Release - Digi Deal - Poinsettia Wreath with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely day.....

I'm back again with another more traditional style of Christmas card using the new Poinsettia Wreath Digi Deal from Polkadoodles.

It's such a versatile collection of beautiful images and includes pre-coloured images, black and white for you to colour yourself, beautiful papers and of course matching sentiments.

Here is an easel card that I've made using one of the pre-coloured digital images with some of the beautiful papers that are included.








 

To create this card I've used the Poinsettia wreath printed out and fussy cut out, before adhering to the lower part of the Easel. 

I added some sparkly die cut border cut out of white glitter cardstock.

Just a few pieces of gold confetti were added for extra shine.





I have a very special DT discount code that you can use for all your shopping on the Polkadoodles online shop at checkout use WENDYJ-10 and you will get 10% of your entire purchase (not in conjunction with other discount codes!)


I hope that you like my  Christmas card today and you'll be back to see another card using the new Poinsettia Wreath Digi Deal by Polkadoodles



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital collection - Poinsettia Wreath
Pretty Pink Posh Confetti - Gold

                     


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x