Friday 24 November 2023

Sending Snow Hugs with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone and a happy Friday...I hope that you have had a great week and  are looking forward to the weekend.

We've been busy pruning this week and we've more or less finished one of the terraces...another two to do !  We've decided to have a quiet chilling sort of day today, a little pottering around doing small  jobs as were out on a 10Km walk tomorrow so need to conserve the energy and our feet !

It's still beautiful and sunny during the day but the nights are definitely getting colder and i think well have the log burner on very soon.

Today I'm here with a Christmas card for Pink Gem Designs using the very cute new digital stamp Christmas Luna - isn't she a sweetheart




This is a gorgeous  set of stamps that included a black line image, a pre-coloured version and 2 sentiments.  

She reminds me of the little girl  Cindy Lou Who from the Christmas film The Grinch.

I have created a landscape A6 (UK Size), resizing the image to suit and adding one of the sentiments, before printing out onto alcohol friendly cardstock.

I normally use Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper 250g/m for my colouring printing it out at a reduced black intensity of around 40%  to prevent any bleeding and give a softer grey outline which I prefer.



Once coloured in with my Promarkers (see below for the colours), I used a snow stencil and clear embossing paste to add snow to the background.  Once this was completely dry I have blended a couple of distress inks across the sky - the stencil paste resists the ink.

To mount the image onto my card base I have added a panel of blue and silver glitter card and then finished off the design with sparkle on the Christmas trees and Luna's boots.

I really hope that you like my  card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Christmas Luna
Echo park designer stencil - Christmas Cheer
Lawn Fawn  stencil paste - clear
Distress ink - salty ocean, tumbled glass
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens - black, white, clear star, metallic pink 
Card Making Magic A6 Nesting Die set
Cosmic Shimmer - Cosmic Twinkles - Icicle Blue




Promarkers used :

Skin:           almond, dusky rose, soft peach, oatmeal, blush

Blush:          pale pink

Hair:            lemon chiffon, buttercup, primrose

Eyes:           denim blue, china blue

Scarf
Gloves:         pink camelia, pale blossom

Coat
Headband:    antique pink, salmon pink, pastel pink

Trees:           forest green, bright green, leaf green


                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x