Thursday 30 November 2023

It's because I'm Green isn't it with Krista Smith

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely Saturday!  

I am here today on my blog to share a special Christmas card that I've made using a wonderful digital stamp from Krista Smith.  

I have been a fan of her artwork for many many years and every month the designs she releases just get better, when I saw this digital I knew it would be perfect for one of my Christmas cards this year.



This card is made using a recent Patreon stamp called Green Friend, coloured with my promarkers (see below for colours).  I would highly recommend having a look at her Patreon as there are loads of amazing digital images to create with.

I've die cut a sparkly green frame for my simple design, blended green distress ink over the panel and added a  little stencilling for detail and texture.

The finishing touches are some super shiny green sequins and a little sparkle on the bauble and her bobbles.


I hope that you like my card today ๐ŸŒž

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Promarkers (see below)
Distress Ink - twisted citron
Polkadoodles Creatives Stencil - Heavenly Circles
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white
Green sequins




Promarkers used :

Skin:                almond, dusky rose, soft peach, oatmeal, blush

cheeks:            pale pink

Eyes:                china blue, denim blue

Hair:                saffron, lemon chiffon, buttercup, primrose

Outfit:              lemon chiffon, buttercup, primrose
                       antique pink, salmon pink, pastel pink
                       pink camelia, pale blossom

Holly:               forest green, bright green
                       burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Bauble:            antique pink, salmon pink, pastel pink
                       sunflower, primrose

Green friend:    forest green, bright green, leaf green
                       lavender
                       burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

  


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is amazing - gorgeous background too

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x