Sunday 19 November 2023

New Release - Jolly Santa - Merry Christmas Banner with Polkadoodles

Hello and happy Sunday everyone - Just a quick post from me today as we our busy in the garden pruning our olive trees. 

I'm back today on my blog to share one of my cards using the fabulous new Jolly Santa Collection by Polkadoodles 


It's the latest release by Nikky and I think it's perfect and I'm sure you will too. As always there are black and white digital stamps for you to colour, pre-coloured versions if you prefer, 2 paper bundles and a fabulous bundle of sentiments.  There is a wonderful 40% off the price at the moment so don't hang around and miss out.

Don't forget if you want some more inspiration for this collection why not have a look in the Inspiration Gallery on the website.



For my first card, which is a larger 5" x 7" size, I have used the lovely Santa Merry Christmas Banner digital, coloured with Promarkers and then used distress inks to blend around the background to create a wintery sky, cutting this out with an arched die.  It's hard to see in the photo but the background has been splattered with blue ink and then I've used my sparkle pen to add dots of snow across the panel.

I cut and arch frame form some super shiny gold mirri gold for the panel to sit in, layering this up for dimension.

I die cut a snow bank from white glitter card stock and added some little sparkly snowflakes around the design.

The beautiful snowflake paper is from the collection and I've mounted this flat on my card base. 

I hope that you like my Christmas card today from this wonderful new Jolly Santa collection by Polkadoodles and you'll be back to see another card from me very soon.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Jolly Santa - Santa Banner
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Jolly Santa - Sentiment bundle
Polkadoodles digital paper - Jolly Santa -  Paper Bundle set 2 
Distress Inks - weathered wood, tumbled glass
Lisa Horton Crafts - Euphoria Glitter card stock
Lisa Horton Crafts - Edgecutz - essential dies
Spellbinders Cutting Dies - Essential Arches
Baker Ross - Snowflake punch 
Stampendous Frantage - Aged Rose
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, clear star
Glossy accents
Cosmic Shimmer - Cosmic Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear

   
                 
Promarkers Used:

Skin:                almond, dusky rose, soft peach, blush

Beard:              cool grey 00, 1, 2

White Fur:        cool aqua, blender

Suit:                burgundy, poppy, lipstick red, antique pink
Hat

Boots:              blue black, cool grey 7, 5
Gloves

Star:                gold, sunflower, buttercup
Belt    

Holly                forest green, bright green, leaf green

Banner:            caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                        gold, sunflower, buttercup

  


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x