Sunday 5 November 2023

Walking in a Winter Wonderland - Floral Snowmanwith Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone and a happy Sunday...and happy Bonfire night to all my UK based friends.

I hope that you are all ok and have managed to keep out of the awful weather...the high winds here have been quite scary and have definitely put a stop to harvesting our olives, for the time being at least. 

Hoping the winds subside soon everywhere.


Today I'm here with a Christmas card for Pink Gem Designs using the very beautiful Floral Snowman




This is a gorgeous black line image that comes as a PNG and a JPG file.  


I have created a one layer card A6 (UK Size), resizing the image to suit and adding two digital papers to the bottom of the design, before printing out onto alcohol friendly cardstock.

I like to use Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper 250g/m for my colouring printing it out at a reduced black intensity to prevent any bleeding and give a softer outline which I prefer.


Once coloured in with my Promarkers (see below for the colours), I stamped the sentiment in green and black pigment based ink adding clear embossing powder and heat setting.


The image was adhered to my card base with a layer of black card as a mat layer and I've added some sparkly to the pom pom of the snowman's hat.


A very simply, very vibrant and I think rather gorgeous Christmas card!

I really hope that you like my  card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Floral Snowman
Polkadoodles Digital papers - Gingerbread Holly - Papers 1 & Papers 2
Sizzix Stamps - Seasonal Vibes #2
Papermania DoCrafts Pigment base ink - lime green, black
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens - black, white, gold
Card Making Magic A6 Nesting Die set
Cosmic Shimmer - Cosmic Twinkles - Icicle Blue




Promarkers used :

Flowers:           burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                       burnt orange, pumpkin, sunflower
    
Leaves:            forest green, bright green, meadow green
                       ocean teal, pastel green

Berries:            burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Carrot:             burnt orange, orange, pumpkin


Snowman:       cool aqua, blender pen

Hat:                blue black, cool grey 7, 5
                      forest green, bright green, meadow green 

Scarf:             sunflower, yellow, primrose
 

                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x