Monday 31 October 2022

Happy Halloween with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone - Wishing you a lovely Monday and a good week ahead.

Halloween is finally here and I'm sharing my final card with you today.


This last card has been made using the 'offcuts' from the card that I made yesterday - If you want to know how I did this then head back to my previous blog post.

I've kept this fairly simple ans I love the contrast of the bright coloured strips against the white background.  Such an easy card to create and I think perfect for the final image from the Ghostly Good Time digital stamp set.

The coloured ghost has been popped up on to my card panel a few black gems added and my simple sentiment strip added towards the bottom of the card.

Before I go I want to share a special treat for you all!

Last Minute Manda is giving a discount in the new shop for everyone from now until the end of the year of all digital downloads.

All you need to do is use the discount code at the checkout and you will get 25% off your basket.

I really hope that you have enjoyed seeing my Halloween cards and if you are out tonight enjoy Trick or Treating !

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Ghostly Good Time
Craftwork Cards - die cut panel
Distress Ink - carved pumpkin, twisted citron, wilted violet
Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria watercolour paints - black
Pretty Pink Posh gems - midnight black
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white



Promarkers used :

Ghost:              meadow green, blender
                       dusky rose, pale pink, pale blossom

Skirt:               prussian, violet, bluebell
                       gold, mustard, buttercup
                       burnt orange, mandarin, pumpkin

Bow:               burnt orange, mandarin, pumpkin
                        
Top hat:           leaf green, bright green, meadow green  
                       burnt orange, mandarin, pumpkin


Balloons:          gold, mustard, buttercup
                       leaf green, bright green, meadow green  
                       burnt orange, mandarin, pumpkin
                       prussian, violet, bluebell


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x