Thursday 6 October 2022

Fall Breeze for a Special Friend with Krista Smith

Hello everyone wishing you a lovely Thursday!

Pilates has gone well so far and its good to be back into a routine again - I forget what day of the week it is in the holidays ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am here today in blogland to share an Autumn card that i have made using a gorgeous digital stamp from Krista Smith.  I have been a fan of her artwork for many many years and every month the designs she releases just get better.


Todays card is made using a Patreon exclusive stamp for September called Fall Breeze, coloured using my promarkers and simply teamed with some autumn papers from Craftwork cards.

The leaves are die cut from an Alcohol ink panel that I created on glossy photo paper.


I hope that you like my card today ๐ŸŒž

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Krista Smith Stamps- Fall Breeze 
Promarkers (see below)
Craftwork cards papers - Hedgerow collection
Craftwork cards sentiment - Meadow collection
Crafters Companion leaf die
Distress ink - spiced marmalade
Spectrum Aqua pens - chestnut, desert

.
.
.
.
.
Promarkers used :

Skin:                ivory, almond, satin, dusky rose, sunkissed pink

cheeks:            pale pink

Hair:                sandstone, caramel, cinnamon, umber

Scarf:               burnt orange, mandarin, pumpkin

Coat:                marsh green, forest green, pine green

Trousers:          gold, mustard, buttercup

Pumps:             mustard, sandstone, caramel, cinnamon, umber
                        ice grey 4,3,1

Sky:                 pastel blue, cool aqua, duck egg blue, pale blossom, soft peach

Falling leaves:    forest green, gold, caramel

Ground:            pine, forest green, marsh green, sandstone

Toadstools:        burgundy, poppy red, lipstick red, lavender, vanilla




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x