Saturday 8 October 2022

Never tool old for candy with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone - wishing you a lovely Saturday ! 

I hope that you have had a great week...we've been really busy as things get back to normal after the long hot Summer.

Our almonds have been picked and sorted ready to be shelled and eaten - my favourite snack, roasted with olive oil, a little salt and smoked paprika..  JJ has been busy fixing burst water pipes (again !), making storage shelves in the garage and a cover for our new pergola sail and I'm back at my twice weekly Pilates routine and enjoying it !

I'm not a huge Halloween fan as I never really celebrated it in the U.K. when I was growing up, its not really a big celebration here in Spain either, but I couldn't resist making cards with these cute images from Last Minute Manda.

I've got 6 cards that I'll be sharing with you over the next few weeks that I have made using the Ghostly Good Time digital stamp set and I hope that you like them.


Here is the first installment in this mini Halloween card series.

One of the things that I love is the triadic Halloween colour combination of purple, orange and green - who would have thought these colours would work so well together but they absolutely do and I've stuck with this colour palette for all of my Halloween cards.

I'm starting off with a super cute shaker card filled with orange, silver and purple star confetti.


The main image and the sweets have all been coloured with my Promarkers (see below for colours used)

The Ricrac border has been cut from coordinating orange card using a simple wavy border die from Crafters Companion.


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share in this series.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Ghostly Good Time
Spotty paper - craft magazine
Crafters Companion die - wavy border
Woodware Stamp - Birthday strips
Spectrum Aqua pen - amber
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white


Promarkers used :

Ghost:             meadow green, blender
                       dusky rose, pale pink, pale blossom

Waistcoat:        prussian, violet, bluebell
                        
Sweets:           burnt orange, mandarin, pumpkin
                       leaf green, bright green, meadow green
                       gold, mustard, buttercup



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x