Saturday 22 October 2022

Let's Get Spooky with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone - wishing you a lovely Saturday! I hope that you have had a lovely week. 

I'm back here today with my third Halloween card in my mini series for Last Minute Manda.


This is another of the cute digital stamps from the Ghostly Good Time digital stamp set. These digitals are excellent value for money and there are so many different ways they can be used.

Today I decided to create a spooky purple cloudy back ground using one of my stencils and a couple of distress inks - purple for the clouds and then black around the edge  of the panel to draw the eye in to the centre of the card and to give it a mysterious feel. There are splatters of silver watercolour paint also in the background to give a magical look.

I think this particular image would be perfect for Halloween party invitations with his delicious looking martini, not sure about the eyeballs I think I would rather have olives ๐Ÿ˜‚ I wonder what my little ghost is drinking ?? hmm๐Ÿค”

I decided to add a Catherine wheel lolly to my ghost using my graphics software on the computer before printing him out ready for colouring.

The main image again has been coloured with my Promarkers (see below for colours used) sticking with the Triadic Halloween colour palette and I've added just a touch of sparkle to the stars although you cant really see this in the photo.

If you use my special DT code Wendy25 you can get 25% off your purchases in the new shop  lastminutemanda

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share in this series.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Ghostly Good Time
Lawn Fawn Clippings Stencil - Cloudy
Distress Ink - Wilted violet, black soot
Crafters Companion sparkle pen - clear
Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria Watercolour paints
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white
Glossy accents


Promarkers used :

Ghost:             meadow green, blender
                       dusky rose, pale pink, pale blossom

Waistcoat:        prussian, violet, bluebell

Bow tie:           burnt orange, mandarin, pumpkin
                        
Sweets:           burnt orange, mandarin, pumpkin
                       leaf green, bright green, meadow green

Stars:              gold, mustard, buttercup



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x