Saturday 1 October 2022

Special Guest Designer for Mirtillamente - Santa Oops !

Hello everyone!

Well I'm absolutely over the moon to have been invited to be a special guest designer for the October challenge over on the Mirtillamente challenge blog - what an honour !

Here is the card that I've made for the challenge.


The digital stamp that I chose to use is called Santa Ops! It looks like he's going to need to go back to flying school to learn how to get down those chimneys before this Christmas.

This is such a fun and a bit cheeky digital stamp that I have resized to suit a larger 5"x 7" card.

The image was coloured using my promarkers before hand tracing a mask to cover the design.

Next I created the night time sky background using my distress oxide inks. I added splatters of water and sparkle to create my stars.

The panel once dry was mounted onto the base card with a small border of blank card and I then added my sentiment.






I hope that you like my card today ๐ŸŒž

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Promarkers (see below)
Distress Oxide inks -
Villainous potion, prize ribbon, chipped sapphire, milled lavender, scattered straw, picket fence
Winsor & newton iridescent medium
.
.
.
.
.
Promarkers used :

Santa suit: lipstick red, poppy, burgundy

Boots: cool grey 5,4,3,2

Fur & snow : arctic blue

Sack: ivory, vanilla, pastel yellow, caramel

Patch: lipstick red, poppy, burgundy

Cord: poppy red, lipstick red, cool grey 1

Parcels: pastel yellow, mustard, gold, fuchsia pink, purple, maroon, plum


I am entering this card into the following challenges:


intaas Ch  () ( of 3)


i love promarkers challenge #519 (18) (3 of 3)

LeAnn's World 101 Challenge September () unlimited

colorful options Orange () unlimited


arty divas (28) (3 of 3) 



We love stamping Autumn () ( of 3)

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blue (19) (1 of 3)

Dragonfly Dreams  () ( of 3)

Crafty Calendar Challenge Halloween () ( of 3)




not2shabby () (3 of 3)


inspiration station challenge  Scarecrow () Unlimited


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

 Wendy x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Bl og As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely fun image for Christmas, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful funny creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge October "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x