Saturday 29 October 2022

Too Cute to Spook with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone - It's Saturday again and really scary just how fast the weeks are flying by! It'll be 'You know what' in no time ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

I hope that you have had a lovely week and something wonderful planned for the weekend. I imagine there will be lots of Halloween parties planned and maybe a little early trick or treating over this weekend.

I'm back here today with my fourth Halloween card in my mini series for Last Minute Manda.


As with my previous cards I've used a digital stamps from the Ghostly Good Time digital stamp set


I have had the sugar skull paper in my stash for far too many years and thought it was perfect as a background to use with this cutie. I love how bright and colourful it is and works perfectly with my little ghost.

Because the background paper is so colourful I decided to adhere the cute ghost on a simple die cut circle of white card that I have inked around the edge with orange distress ink...this helps to differentiate between the busy background and the focal image....a layer of vellum would have worked also !

Just some simple layering on purple cardstock with a coordinating paper, some orange cardstock ricrac and a simple spooky sentiment to finish off the card.



Don't go yet....there's some exciting news !

Now you have seen a few cards that I have made with this digital stamp set, I can reveal that if you are a member of the Kit and Clowder Facebook group, this set is the freebie available to all group members from today for 1 week only, so don't forget to head over to the Facebook group, follow the instructions to download this cute set and get those last minute Halloween projects made. It's only available for free for one week !

If you aren't already a member then its a wonderful and friendly group and the colouring classes by Alyce Keegan are brilliant for beginners right through to anyone wanting to improve their colouring skills.

If you use my special DT code Wendy25 you can get 25% off your purchases in the new shop  lastminutemanda

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share in this series.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Ghostly Good Time
Magazine Papers
Distress Ink - carved pumpkin
Crafters Companion border die
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white



Promarkers used :

Ghost:             meadow green, blender
                       dusky rose, pale pink, pale blossom

Waistcoat:        prussian, violet, bluebell

Bow tie:           burnt orange, mandarin, pumpkin
                        
Top hat:           leaf green, bright green, meadow green  
                       burnt orange, mandarin, pumpkin

Cake:              gold, mustard, buttercup
                      caramel, sandstone
                      ice grey 4,3, 1
                      lavender, vanilla 


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x