Tuesday 4 October 2022

Autumn is here with Polkadoodles

Hello Everyone....wishing you a wonderful Tuesday.

I'm here on my blog today as its the start of a new challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog


Every Tuesday is DIGI CHOOSDAY! over at Polkadoodles which means not only a brand new crafty 'Anything goes' challenge but also that you get an amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today! 

It would be wonderful if you could join in as there are prizes to be won !



To take advantage of the offer head over to the blog to find the discount offer for today and also to enter the challenge!


This week the theme for the DT is Autumn is Here ! and it's such a wonderful time of the year...I love all of the variation of colours as the leaves on the trees take on their Autumn display.

I have wanted to use this cute little stamp for a while now on a card so was so happy when I saw our theme for the week.

This is Eli Elephant Clearing Leaves - anyone that knows me will know just how much I love elephants and he was just perfect for my Autumn scene card.

I created the background scene using graphics software on my computer using the tree scene digital stamp  and a couple of pumpkin digital stamps from the Autumn/Fall Mono bundle resizing the elements to fit a 6" x 6" card. 

I also chose one of the sentiments from the Winnie Daisy greetings bundle to add to my background panel.



I also resized Eli to fit this background and to add extra dimension printed out the pumpkins a second time.

The background scene and extra elements were coloured using my Promarkers (see below) and then these were cut by hand before being added to the card.

I don't normally colour a whole background with my Promarkers as I prefer to combine the coloured  digital images with my distress inks but its good to do something different once in a while and I really enjoyed trying something new.





I hope you like my card for today and don't forget to join in with the 'Anything goes' challenge over at the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!
 
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’› 
Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Eli Clearing Leaves
Polkadoodles digital stamp - tree scene
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Autumn/Fall Mono bundle
Polkadoodles Winnie Daisy Greetings bundle

.
.
.
.
Promarkers used:

Eli: warm Grey 4,3,2,1, sunkissed pink

Boots: mandarin, gold, buttercup, black, ice grey 5,3,1

Hat: marsh green, forest green, pine, mandarin, gold, buttercup

Coat: pastel yellow, mustard,gold

Shoes: 

Dress: Pumpkin, Orange, Sunflower, Yellow


Blush: Pale Pink, Dusky Rose

Hair: Pastel Yellow, Buttercup, Sandstone, Caramel



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x