Friday 28 October 2022

New Release - Ginger Holly with Polkadoodles - Ginger Crumbs

Hello everyone - its Friday Yeah! and today I am so excited because I can start to share my samples for the latest new digital release from Polkadoodles

This super cute new collection of digital stamps, papers and of course sentiments was launched by Nikky Hall last night - if you didn't manage to watch here is a link so you can watch in catch up.
 

The new collection is called Gingerbread Holly and there are some very cute images that will be perfect for all of your Christmas projects.  If you head over to the website there is currently a wonderful 35% discount off the collection (for a limited time only) and for those Polkadoodles VIP's you should have received an email yesterday with a very special discount just for you.

I can't tell you how much fun I had working with this new release and I look forward to sharing more of my projects with you over the next few weeks.  There is also lots more inspiration for you for this collection from the DT over on the Polkadoodles ideas gallery.

My first larger 5 x 7 card is using one of the new papers from the collection and the sweet digital Ginger Crumbs which I have coloured using my Promarkers.  He is also available as a prerecorded digital so don't worry if you prefer not to colour yourself.

I've created some card Ricrac using a wavy border die and simply layered him up on die cuts.  The Oh Crumbs sentiment is in the collection and I've used some puffy stickers at the bottom of the card, coloured to match my little gingerbread man.

For my crumbs on the floor at his feet I've simply cut out some Kraft card unevenly by hand - Poor Ginger......I bet his head hurts with that bite taken out of him !


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this new collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Ginger Crumbs
Polkadoodles digital paper and sentiment
Crafters Companion border die
Lisa Horton Crafts dies - nested torn edge circles
Pinkfresh Studio Mini puffy Alpha stickers
Distress Oxide Ink - scattered straw
Crafters Companion sparkle pen - clear
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - Gold Metallic Mix
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - stardust, white, black
Glossy accents


Promarkers used :

Ginger:            pastel beige, sandstone, caramel
                       pale pink

Ricrac:             lavender, ivory

Scarf:              burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                       forest green, bright green, leaf green




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x