Monday 3 October 2022

Stitches the Autumn Bear with Last Minute Manda


Hello everyone and a happy Monday!  I'm back to my Pilates class this morning after our 3 month Summer break...think there might be a few achy bodies tomorrow after our class...



Today I am sharing another Autumn card that I have made for Last Minute Manda.

This is Stitches the Autumn bear - there are some gorgeous cute images in this set.
I chose to use Stitches with his pumpkins and a beautiful sunflower from this set and created a him a little scene with clouds and rolling hills stencilled using distress inks. I added a little ground espresso ink around the edge of the stencilled panel just to make it look a little more more and Autumnal. 

The sentiment is from a Mama Elephant set and I've use two pigment inks to give the sentiment a two-tone effect.

Todays card is a slightly smaller A2 (US) sized card and I've used my Pinkfresh Studio Diagonal Stitched rectangles dies to add stitched detail around the edges of my card panels which have been layered up with some pretty leaf paper and Kraft card.  

Using papers in the background and below panels is a great way to add a bit of interest to a card and use up those papers we've all got in our crafty stash.


I hope that you like my card today.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Stitches the Autumn Bear
Leaf paper - craft magazine
Distress Inks - tumbled glass, twisted citron, ground espresso
DoCrafts Papermania pigment ink - blue and green
Lawn Fawn Clippings stencils - Hillside, Cloudy
Mama Elephant Sentiment - Up and away
Glossy accents
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white


Promarkers used :

Stitches:            caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                         pale pink, pale blossom

Pumpkin 1:        burnt orange, orange, bright orange, pumpkin
                        walnut, caramel, sandstone

Pumpkin 2:        raw sienna, gold, mustard
                        marsh green, caramel

Sunflower:        gold, tulip yellow, primrose
                        raw sienna, cocoa, pumpkin
                        pear green, marsh green, lime green



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x