Tuesday 18 October 2022

Snowman and friends with Polkadoodles

Hello and Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today is Digi Choosday over at Polkadoodlesthe start of a new challenge over on the blog and also a great time to shop on the website as there is a fabulous discount code valid until midnight tonight (UK time).


I'm back today with my Polkadoodles Design Team project for the Digi Choosday Tuesday Challenge and this week the team was asked to create a card/project using a Snowman with an animal or bird.

For my project I've used the Snowman and Friends digital stamp from the Winnie White Christmas collection coloured with my Promarkers (see below) before fussy cutting and adding to my wintery scene.


To keep the snowman white I decided to use my Pan pastels with just a touch of pale blue applied around the edges.

I love this image so much and wanted to keep the card really simple but striking so decided to create an ink blended background for my cute little groups of friends.  I created a paper hillside stencil and used my distress oxide inks to create my scene before adding water splashes and splatters of iridescent medium for extra sparkle. 


The sentiment that I chose to use is from the Winnie White Christmas sentiment bundle, printed onto vellum and then cut into a banner shape with a little sparkle added to the edge of the banner before being adhered to the card.

I think I'll be making a few more of these for this years Christmas cards as I love how it turned out.


I hope that you like my card today ๐ŸŒž

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Winnie White Christmas - Snowman and friends 
Polkadoodles Sentiment - Winnie White Christmas
LHC vertical banners stamp and dies
Pan pastels - Phthalo Blue Tint, Titanium white
Distress Oxide Ink - salvaged patina, salty ocean, prize ribbon, milled lavender, shaded lilac
Winsor and Newton Iridescent medium
Promarkers (see below)
Sakura Gelly roll pen - white, black, stardust



Promarkers used :

Snowman scarf:    burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Snowman nose:    burnt orange, mandarin, pumpkin

Kitty:                    pumpkin, apricot, pastel yellow
                            pale pink

Hats:                    burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                            lavender, vanilla

Puppy:                  caramel, sandstone, pastel beige, pale pink
Scarf:                    forest green, bright green
Holly:                    forest green, bright green, poppy, burgundy

Robin:                   umber, caramel, sandstone
Scarf:                    forest green, bright green, poppy, burgundy





Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

4 comments:

  1. Adoable card and cutest ever images xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much… yes I agree very cute x

      Delete
  2. Wendy - I adore this card, love love and love. Super cute and the bckground and colouring is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much for your wonderful comment ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x