Friday 30 September 2022

Gingerbread with Mint Choc Chip Ice cream Sundae

Happy Friday everyone I hope that you have had a lovely week and are ready for a great weekend!  We're off to the Feria today but before we set off into town I wanted to share my latest card created for Last Minute Manda  

I absolutely love ice cream - who doesn't?.... but one of my favourite flavours is Mint Chocolate Chip and my sweet gingerbread boy today has a huge dish full of it.  

It's still quite warm here during the daytime, colder at night, so I wonder if the ice cream shop here in town will be open today hmm I do hope so ๐Ÿคž…….what flavour would you choose ?

This is another cute image from the  Autumn Sweets Collection available in the new Last Minute Manda shop.



One of the best things about designing cards with digital stamps is being able to resize the image to suit that size of card that you are making so I have resized this image, to suit a smaller A6 sized card, before colouring in with my Promarkers and then fussy cutting by hand.

The papers that I have used are a set  that I have had for a while from Dovecraft but I thought that the colours worked well with my little gingerbread boy.

The large sentiment is a die from Craftwork cards that I have cut in Kraft card and white card, layered up with an offset to create a drop shadow.


I hope that you like todays card and now I'm off to enjoy the Feria - have a wonderful day.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamps - Autumn sweets collection 
Dovecraft papers - Sugar and Spice
Craftwork Cards die - Cake Shop
Crafters Companion Sparkle pen - clear
Sugar and Spice Crafts Sequins - Unicorn
Sakura Gelly roll pen - white
.
.
.
.
.
Promarkers used :

Gingerbread boy:      caramel, sandstone, pastel beige

Nose & cheeks:         pale pink, blossom

Dungarees:              lime green, pear green, marsh green
                               burnt orange, orange, bright orange, pumpkin

Ricrac:                     lavender, satin

Ice Cream Sundae:  cool grey 5,4,3,2,1
                              raw sienna, gold, mustard, 
                              burnt sienna, caramel, sandstone
                              turquoise, mint green, pastel green

Chocolate wafer:     sandstone, caramel, walnut, raw sienna



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x