Friday 9 September 2022

Happy Cactus Collection Lets do something fun ! with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and a happy Friday....I hope that you have had a lovely week and are looking forward to the weekend ahead.
 
I thought today I would share a cute but prickly card that I've made using the new Happy Cactus Succulent BIG bundle from Polkadoodles.  We have loads of different varieties of Cactus and Aloe in our garden, so I love this bundle.

I haven't seen any smiley faces on our plants but who knows what they get up to when we aren't looking!

Its a very simple card today with the main digital stamp being printed, coloured with my Promarkers (see below for colours) and then fussy cut.

To decorate my A2 card base I've chosen one of the printable papers that comes in the bundle along with a sentiment from the Winnie Daisy Fairy greetings bundle.

I cut the paper strip to the size of my card panel and then simply tore down the length to create the white raw edge. Next I have splattered some distress ink over the white panel, allowed this to dry and then adhered the torn paper with wet glue.

Once dry I have added the cactus family image and the sentiment, using some foam tape for a little extra dimension.


I hope that you like my card today.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles Happy Cactus collection digital stamp - Cactus family
Polkadoodles Happy Cactus collection - digital paper
Polkadoodles sentiment - Winnie Daisy Fairy greetings
Distress Inks - picked raspberry, peacock feathers



Promarkers used :

Baby cactus: forest green, bright green, leaf green, meadow green

Mum cactus: moss green, pear green, lime green, amber, orange

Dad cactus: holly green, lush green, emerald

Plant pot: petrol blue, marine, turquoise, duck egg


๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’› 


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x