Saturday 3 September 2022

Back at the beach with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Saturday !  

This Summer has been a very hot one but it seems to have absolutely flown by this year and its been wonderful to have visitors once again over the Summer - lots of fun in the pool, loads of food and drink and lovely company.

But I'm not quite ready to pack away my Summer themed craft goodies just yet so today I am sharing my latest DT make for Last minute Manda.


For this card I was inspired by a recent YouTube video by the wonderful designer Cathy Zielski.

I sadly don't have her stamps but loved the layout and the floating panel design so here is my take on it.

I used digital stamps from the Backyard Beach Party collection 


I have coloured the images for my card with my Promarkers (see below for colours) and these have been hand cut and then mounted onto my very simple sandy background which is an upcycled piece of corrugated biscuit packaging that I have coloured using Distress Oxide.


The simple sentiment strip is from Lisa Horton Crafts and my sequins are from Craft Consortium.

I hope that you like my card today ๐ŸŒž

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamps - Backyard Beach Party 
LHC sentiment strip
Promarkers (see below)
Craft Consortium sequins
Spectrum Nir pencil - black
Sakura Gelly roll pen - white
.
.
.
.
.
Promarkers used :

Ice lolly: sandstone, caramel, salmon pink, cocktail pink, pale pink, mandarin, gold, buttercup,mustard

Beach ball: mandarin, gold, buttercup, duck egg blue, cool aqua, pastel blue

Watermelon: forest green, meadow green, leaf green, lipstick red, antique pink, dusky rose

Bucket & spade: duck egg blue, cool aqua, pastel blue, mandarin, gold, buttercup, cool grey 1,2 cocoa, caramel

Sand: gold, honeycomb, buttercup


I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x