Saturday 27 August 2022

You colour my world with Last Minute Manda

Hello Everyone - wishing you a lovely Saturday !

Today I am here on my blog to share another DT card made for Last Minute Manda...this is Bentley from the Rain or Shine Collection available on ETSY

He is such a cutie, floating on his little cloud so I decided to create him a rainbow background.

The card is a smaller a6 size and I used my new rainbow stencil from RitaRita Scrapbooking and my distress inks to create a rainbow of rainbows.

Next I have cut a selection of clouds from white cardstock and stamped the sentiment on the largest cloud at the bottom with my Versafine Clair heat before adding clear embossing powder and heat setting.  I've used the residual blue ink on my blending brush to add just a touch of blue to the cloud edges.

The clouds and Bentley have then been adhered to the card, some with wet glue and some with foam tape to give dimension.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !



Card recipe:
Lawn Fawn Custom Dies -  stitched rainbow
LHC Garden greenery die - clouds
Promarkers (see below)
Distress ink - candied apple, carved pumpkin, fossilised amber, twisted citron, mermaid lagoon, wilted violet, picked raspberry
Woodware Craft Collection Sentiment stamp - Rainbow gnome 
Versafine Clair ink - twilight
Cosmic Shimmer detail embossing powder - clear
Sakura gelly roll pen - white
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - Metallic silver
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Promarkers used :

Bentley

Nose: praline, sandstone, pastel beige pale blossom, blossom

Face/paws: cocoa, cinnamon, tan

Ears: blossom, pale blossom, cocoa, cinnamon tan

Hat: forest green, bright green, leaf green, sunflower, yellow, primrose

Shirt: ruby, berry red, lipstick red, forest green, leaf green

Cloud: Ice grey 1, blender pen



I am entering this card in the following challenges:




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Wendy!
    Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous20:35

      This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your lovely comment xx

      Delete
  2. Such a FUN and PLAYFUL card, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your vibrant creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x