Friday 26 August 2022

More Busy Bees with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone.... wishing you all a wonderful Friday ๐Ÿฏ

So we all know how important the bees are and I had some embellies left over from my last Polkadoodles DT project that I didn't want to waste so I couldn't resist making another Buzzy Bee card and I hope that you like it.

To make my background panel for the card I created a homemade stencil, die cutting a honeycomb pattern using a small hexagonal die and then I've used a combination of distress inks to blend over the stencil.  The stitched lines are hand drawn using a fine liner pen.
 ๐Ÿฏ

The bees, flowers and the sentiment are all taken from the Winnie Fruit Punch Bundle which is a wonderful collection of black and white digital stamps, coloured images and loads of embellies - its one of my favourite collections.

I've then layered up the flowers and bees over their honeycomb and added glossy accents to the centre of the flowers.

Its a simple card but I'm so pleased with it !

I hope you liked my card for today and don't forget to join in with the 'Anything goes' challenge over at the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!
 
๐Ÿฏ

๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’› 
Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles Embellies - Winnie Fruit Punch bundle
Pinkfresh Studio Essentials dies - diagonal stitched rectangles
Hexagonal die
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black
Stabilo fine liner - orange
Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemonade, spiced marmalade
Orange Candi
Glossy accents
black gems
Spectrum noir Sparkle pen -  clear 

๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’› 


I am entering this card in the following challenges:


intaas ()
















Dragonfly Dreams  ()





Paper Craft Crew ()


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Wendy. I love the background you've created for your cute little bees.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x