Tuesday 20 September 2022

A Good Cake and A Great Friend with Polkadoodles



Happy Tuesday everyone - it's my favourite day of the week as today is Digi Choosday over at Polkadoodles and the start of a new challenge over on the blog.

I'm back today with my Polkadoodles Design Team project for the Digi Choosday Tuesday Challenge 



The theme for the DT this week is Friendship so I decided to use the Baked you a Cake digital stamp from the Winnie Celebrations 3 collection.

I've made a simple split panel card for today and the papers are taken from the Winnie Special Moments collection  The split panel card design gives the opportunity to use more of the beautiful papers on the inside of the card to and I've also added an additional panel and sentiment inside.

I coloured Winnie using my Promarkers (see below) and decided to stencil a little tumbled glass distress ink using the Heavenly Circles Creative Stencil in the background.

With the theme of friendship I couldn't think of anything I would love to do more than spend time with my best friend having cake and a good catch up so the sentiment I chose I think is just perfect and is from the Coffee and Cake collection.

The main panel, sentiment frame and insert panel were made using dies from Lisa Horton Crafts and I've also used some of the die cut offcuts to decorate the card.



I hope that you like my card today ๐ŸŒž

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Winnie Celebrations 3 - Baked you a Cake 
Polkadoodles Digital Papers - Winnie Special Moments
Polkadoodles Sentiment - Coffee and Cake
Polkadoodles Creative Stencil - Heavenly Circles
La La Land Crafts - Heart Banner die - 
LHC Mini Slimline Collection dies - Harlequin Bubbles
LHC - Nested Torn Edge Slims dies
Distress Ink - tumbled glass
Promarkers (see below)
Spectrum Noir sparkle pens - clear, pistachio
Sakura Gelly roll pen - white
Glossy accents


Promarkers used :

Skin: Ivory, almond, satin, dusky pink, sunkissed pink, pale pink

Hair:Pastel yellow, buttercup, sandstone, caramel

Dress & shoes: Sunkissed pink, pale pink,antique pink, turquoise, mint green, pastel green, tea green

Shoes: Turquoise, mint green, pastel green, antique pink

Cake: cool grey1, pale pink, antique pink, sunkissed pink

Candle: turquoise, antique pink, gold, pastel yellow

Flowers & leaves: Orange, amber, gold, buttercup, grass, apple



I am entering this card into the following challenges:


intaas Ch  () ( of 3)


i love promarkers challenge #519 (1) (1 of 3) Top 3

LeAnn's World 101 Challenge September (80) unlimited

colorful options () unlimited


arty divas (17) (1 of 3) 




We love stamping () ( of 3)


Dragonfly Dreams  (67) (2 of 3)






not2shabby (20) (2 of 3)



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

 Wendy x

6 comments:

  1. Adorable Card design and coloring! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Wendy, I love the split panel design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Wendy. I like the card design. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back with another DT hat on. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

      Delete
  4. Love this! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Ine DT Member
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at challenge Le Ann's World 101 Challenge
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x