Monday 1 July 2024

Christmas in July - 'Tis the Season - Bella Bear Christmas with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Monday and Happy July!  IT's my son's 27th birthday today too and that's made me feel very old indeed today.

Did someone say  its July ? 

Well then it must be time for 'Christmas in July' !!!  

No I'm not going potty but its that time of year again when crafters all around the world have fun sharing Christmas in July projects - plus its only 6 months to go....eek 

I'm here today to share one of my Christmas cards using the fabulous Bella Bear Christmas Collection by Polkadoodles 






Bella Bear is one of my favourite characters and I think she is just perfect for those Christmas Projects - It's a fun collection of digital stamps, pre-coloured and black and white for you to colour !

This is a  smaller A2 (US size) card which I have created.  I choose a paper from the collection with turquoise stripes and red hearts and added a strip of this on the left hand side of my design panel in my graphics software.  Next I resized Bella Bear with her Big Gift, adding her over the top of the paper strip and chose one of the sentiments from the collection adding this into the top right corner before printing out onto alcohol marker friendly cardstock.

I added sparkly glitter to Bella's hat fur and pompom and a white gel pen highlights.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share for Polkadoodles.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Bella Bear Christmas - Big Gift / Parcel
Polkadoodles digital paper - Bella Bear Christmas - Paper Set 1
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Bella Bear Christmas - Sentiment Bundle
Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white



Promarkers Used:

Bella:            cocoa, burnt sienna (nose)
                    salmon pink, pale pink (ears)
                    caramel, praline, sandstone

White Fur:     lavender, ivory

Hat:              forest green, bright green, leaf green

Present:        marine, turquoise, pastel green

Ribbon:         burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Dress:          sunflower, mustard, pastel yellow
                                            

    

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x