Friday 19 July 2024

Hope your day goes with a splash with DisDigitalStamps

Hello everyone happy Friday... I hope that your week has gone well and you have some nice things planned for the weekend or maybe just some lovely time chilling.

Today I'm sharing a cute little card that I've made using a sweet little digital stamp that was a freebie from Di's Digis.  

Di very generously gave all of her Facebook group members this digital stamp after her holidays and well you know me and kitties.





It's a simple A6 (UK Size) card coloured with my Spectrum Noir pencils (still taking a break from my Promarkers with the heat !)

I've coloured him to look like Foxy out ginger boy - he adores the pool water when the cover is on, running around so it splashes and chases after him!

I added a digital sentiment in the top left corner before printing out and colouring in.

To finish off my card today I've added white highlights and glossy accents to the kitties sunglasses

If you aren't a member of Di's lovely Facebook group then here is the link for you to join Join here

Here's a link to her Etsy shop too as there are some fabulous digital stamps

I really hope that you have enjoyed my card for today and will drop by again to see my next project.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:

Di'd Digital Stamp - Freebie
Spectrum Noir Pencils
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x