Thursday 18 July 2024

My New Stamp - AALL & Create #716 - Scatter Kindness by Tracy Evans

Hello everyone happy Thursday... I hope that your week is going well.

I treated myself to a goody box from AALL & Create last Christmas with lots of lovely new stamps and stencils and today I wanted to share the latest card that I've made with these stamps.



Tracy Evans who designed this amazing stamp set created a YouTube video a few days ago to share a technique to create fabulous backgrounds using inks and fairy liquid and this is the card I've created using the same technique.

I remember creating bubble prints in art class at school but I think we used paint as the colour medium whereas for my card I've used a couple of distress inks.

I would highly recommend watching the YouTube tutorial if you haven't already seen it, if not here is the link Bubble Technique - Part 1 and Bubble Technique - Part 2

I had so much fun creating this card so Ill be trying out different colours.


I decided to follow the technique but I wanted to used 2 different colours of inks, a blue and a purple to create a layered look and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Once I was happy with the depth of colour on my card panel I allowed it to dry - I think it works best if you leave it to dry naturally and allow the bubbles to pop on their own but you can use a heat gun.

I then used the gorgeous Dahlia stamp from the Scatter Kindness stamp set, stamping onto the panel in a dark blue Versafine Clair ink.   I stamped the flower onto a separate piece of cardstock and then used my watercolour pens to colour in both of the images, fussy cutting one of them out.  I added the second flower onto the design with Collall 3D glue gel for dimension  

I've added a little white pastel pencil to enhance some of the bubbles in the background.

The sentiment and the little hearts are stamped in twilight ink to coordinate with the design.

I've matted the panel onto navy cardstock and then added this to a 5" x 7" white card blank.

To finish off my card I used a white gel pen to add highlights around the image and splattered my white Posca pen across the design.




I really hope that you have enjoyed my card for today and will drop by again to see my next project.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:

AALL  & Create Stamp -  # 716 Scatter Kindness
AALL & Create  Stamp - #732 Heart Medley
Versafine Clair ink - Twilight
Spectrum Aqua pen - marine
Chromatek watercolour brush pend - byzantine
Distress Ink re-inkers - dusty concord, faded jeans
Caran D'ache Prismalo watercolour pencil - black
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white
Collall 3D glue gel 


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x