Sunday 7 July 2024

Christmas in July - Caroling Snowman with Paper Nest Dolls

Hello everyone wishing you a wonderful Sunday! I hope that you are having a lovely weekend. 

I'm on my blog today with another Christmas in July card and this today I've used an image that I previously coloured with alcohol markers but again I've reached for my coloured pencils to colour a gorgeous image called Caroling Snowman by Paper Nest Dolls





This is an A7 or  5" x 7"  card created with a simple mat layer of black card.  

I started off by resizing the sweet image and printing out onto Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, before using my Spectrum Noir pencils to colour the image.

For my wintery scene I have blended distress inks around the background to create a nighttime sky.  I used a hillside stencil and some white dye based ink at the bottom of the panel for my snow scene and then to finish of the card I splattered white pearlescent paint for the snow.

I added white gel pen highlights here and there to finish off my card for today.

I really hope that you have enjoyed my  card for today and will drop by again to see my next project.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !

Card recipe:
Paper Nest Dolls digital stamp - Caroling Snowman
Distress Ink - salty ocean, chipped sapphire
Craftelier Watercolour paints - gold selection - pearl silver
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white, black



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x