Tuesday 9 July 2024

For a Man or a Boy - Tons of Love Collection - Digi Choosday - It's Your Big Day with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday.  I hope that you have a lovely day today and that you enjoy your week ahead.



It's that time of the week when we launch a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!





The theme set for the DT this week is to create ' a card for a Man or a Boy' so 
I decided to create a card for a little boy and chose to use one of the sweet elephants from the Tons of Love collection.

Today's card is a larger 5" x 7" Z-fold card so I started by choosing a couple of papers from the collection to mat onto my card blank.  

I decided to use the birthday elephant digital stamp and resized the image to suit my card size, printing it out along with one of the fabulous sentiments from the collection. After colouring with promarkers I fussy cut the elephant out ready to add to my card.

To add interest I die cut a silver frame, using nested dies and adhered this to the centre of the card before adhering my elephant into the centre using foam tape along with the sentiment.


Finishing touches where some rose gold confetti around the design,
white gel pen highlights and clear sparkle on his crown. Perfect I think for any little boy...who says boys don't like pink and brown ! 

I hope that you like my project today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles








Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Promarkers Used:

Elephant:       cool grey 5, 3, 2, 1
                     antique pink, salmon pink, pale pink
Toes:             vanilla, pastel yellow

Crown:          gold, mustard, vanilla
                      




Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Tons of Love collection - Birthday Elephant
Polkadoodles digital paper - Tons of Love collection - set 1 
Polkadoodles digital sentiment- Tons of Love collection - sentiment bundle
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - rose
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x