Friday 28 June 2024

Orange Tree Wreath Card - New Release - Fruitropolis with Julia McNeill Designs

Hello everyone Happy Friday I hope that your week has gone well !  

Today I'm sharing a project for JMC Designs  that I've created using stamps from the brand new Fruitropolis Collection.  There are 4 sets of stamps in the set and ill be using The Orangery and Pear Place for my card today. 


I've created a short video showing how I created this wreath card and I do hope you will head over to my YouTube Channel to watch it.

If you like my card today, I'd be really grateful if you would also leave me a comment, like and subscribe to my channel so you wont miss future videos I'll be sharing.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
JMC Designs  - Fruitropolis Stamps - The Orangery & Pear Place
Distress Inks - Abandoned coral, Ripe persimmon, Saltwater taffy, Worn lipstick, Picked raspberry, Mowed lawn, Twisted citron, Carved pumpkin, Fossilized amber, Vintage photo, Gathered twigs
Versafine Clair ink – Pinecone Sakura Gelly Roll Pen – white Spectrum Noir Art liner – black 03 Spectrum Aqua pen - Sunset Sticky notes Stamping platform & T Ruler Acrylic block Water brush Kaiser Kraft self-adhesive gems - orange
Card base Kraft card 147mm x 147mm ( 5 ¾ “ x 5 ¾") Stamping panel of heavyweight card stock 300GSM 144mm x 144 mm


                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x