Friday 7 June 2024

Life is better with friends - Silly Birds on a wire with Pattie's Creations

Happy Friday everyone I hope that you are all well and have had a lovely week....gosh the heat is definitely ramping up here, it was 37 C on Thursday so I guess the Summer has arrived!



The first Friday of the month marks the start of a new Challenge for December over on the Pattie's Creations Design Challenge blog 



The challenge runs from the first Friday of the month and its an Anything Goes challenge or our theme for June is Things that fly, so as long as you use a digital or stamped image in your project, why not join in the challenge.

Winners of the challenge will receive 2 digital stamps of your choice from Pattie's shop.

Pattie has some wonderful digital stamps in her Etsy Shop pattiescreations and there is also a freebie every month on the blog that you can use in your project if you want to! 

For my June project, I chose  to use the very quirky Silly Birds on a Wire digital stamp to create a larger A7 or 5 " x 7"  landscape card.  I decided I wanted to use a fabulous rainbow paper for the card so used this to choose my colours for today.  

I think you cant beat a rainbow to make you smile.

I resized the image to suit my base card, printed it out onto alcohol marker friendly card stock before colouring with Promarkers (see below for colours) to match my background paper. 

I added a couple of layers of lime green paper and bright orange cardstock to separate the image from the busy background paper. 

To finish off the card I added a few simple highlights with a white gel pen and a scattering of teal confetti around the card.

I do hope that you like my card for today and don't forget to join in with this months challenge over on the blog.




Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:

Pattie's Creations digital stamp -  Silly Birds on a Wire
Craftwork Cards Paper - Celebrations
Polkadoodles Digital Sentiment - Winnie Daisy Fairy 2 - greetings bundle
Spellbinders Confetti - lagoon
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white



Promarkers used :

Bird 1:    hot pink, carmine, cerise

Bird 2:    gold, sunflower, buttercup

Bird 3:    pear green, lime green, lime zest

Bird 4:    marine, turquoise, pastel green

Beaks:    burnt orange, bright orange, pumpkin
Feet    
                    
Eyes:    aubergine, purple, pink pearl








Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x