Monday 3 June 2024

Helga Hippo - Relaunch - Cake, Presents, Party ! with Polkadoodles

Hello and happy Monday everyone.  I hope that you had a lovely weekend.

I'm very excited today to share my first card using the fabulous relaunch by Polkadoodles of Helga Hippo and oh my goodness she's such a cutie. 

In this relaunched collection there's everything you would expect from Polkadoodles including black and white digitals, pre-coloured images, papers, sentiments and now including print and cut SVGs and there are clear stamps also available if you prefer.




I decided to create a simple  A6 size popup card from lime green cardstock, choosing papers from an earlier collection Coffee, Tea & Cake. 

I used the papers  to determine my colour palette, colouring Helga with my Promarkers before fussy cutting her out. 

The sentiment is from the Winnie Daisy Fairy collection, printed out and fussy cut.

I added glossy accents to the chocolate icing to give it a lovely shine and added some small die cut candles. 


The finishing touches were a few pieces of silver confetti around the design.





I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !





Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Helga Hippo  - Birthday Cake Helga
Polkadoodles digital paper - Coffee, Tea & Cake - paper bundle
Polkadoodles digital sentiment- Winnie Daisy Fairy 2 - greetings bundle
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - Silver
glossy accents
Sakura gelly roll pen - white



Promarkers used:

Helga:          warm grey 5, 4, 3, 2
                    vanilla, saffron
                    dusky rose, pale pink

Dress:           gold, sunflower, buttercup
                    prussian, violet, bluebell

Flowers:        ruby, lipstick red
                    forest green, bright green, leaf green

Cake:            caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                     burgundy, ruby lipstick red
                     forest green, bright green, leaf green
                     burnt umber, chocolate, light pecan
                     ice grey 3, 2,00




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Wendy. I love the adorable hippo!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. she makes a very yummy card!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x