Monday 24 June 2024

Winnie Daisy Fairy 2 - Wishing you lot & lots of presents with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and happy Monday.  I hope that you had a lovely weekend. 

Today I'm here to share a bright and colourful card that I've made using the a new digital stamp from the new Winnie Daisy Fairy 2 release.

It's a simple 5" x 7" card with a scalloped  frame of paper from the new collection. When the images are so gorgeous i think they don't need lots of frou frou !



For the focal image I resized the digital stamp to suit my card size and added one of the fabulous sentiments from the collection - don't you just love everything about Winnie ! 

To add interest I printed out a couple of papers from the collection and cut these into little squares. Then I folded these into small envelopes for my design... its really easy and very effective!

Finishing touches where some magenta gems around the design,white gel pen highlights and clear sparkle on Winnies wings. 

I hope that you like my project today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Promarkers Used:

Skin:           almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Blush:         pale pink

Hair:          vanilla, caramel, sandstone, umber

Flower:       hot pink, carmine, cerise
                  gold, sunflower, buttercup

Dress:        hot pink, carmine, cerise
boots          gold, sunflower, buttercup

Wings:        lime zest, blender

Envelope:    warm grey 3, 1, 00 




Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Winnie Daisy Fairy 2 collection - Message Letter  Winnie
Polkadoodles digital paper - Winnie Daisy Fairy 2 - paper pack 2 & paper pack 4
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Winnie Daisy Fairy 2 - sentiment bundle
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white
magenta gems

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x