Sunday 9 June 2024

Have a Fantastic Day - Craftwork Cards - Celebrations

Hello....Happy Sunday everyone I hope you are enjoying your weekend ! 

I have a fun birthday card to share with you today, that I made for a special friends 75th birthday yesterday.



I'm not sure of the name of the style of card but I was inspired to create it after watching a tutorial by a friend on her Facebook group Nifty Noodles Crafting 

I made very slight changes to the tutorial dimensions so I could use my scoreboard which shows imperial rather than metric measurements, but the completed card still folds to fit into a standard C6 envelope.  



For my card base I chose a bright orange card cutting 4 pieces as follows  

    • 12" x 4" scored at 2" & 4 "
    • 6" x 4" for the card base
    • 3 1/2" x 3 1/2 "
    • 3 1/4" x 31/4"

I've used a colourful paper pad and some ephemera from a collection by Craftwork Cards (no longer in business sadly), to decorate the panels of the card




To finish off I added some silver confetti around the design.

I hope that you like my fun and colourful card today and you'll enjoy the next card that I share, made using this set.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !



Card recipe:

Craftwork Cards - designer paper & ephemera - Celebrations
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - silver



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x