Tuesday 18 June 2024

Especially for You - Panda Card -Digital Stamp Freebie - with Julia McNeill Designs

Hello everyone Happy Tuesday I hope that your week is going well so far!  

Today I'm sharing a project for JMC Designs  that I've created using the Freebie Digital Stamp for June. 

Who can resist a cute Panda ?

Every month Julia McNeill very generously gives away a fabulous digital stamp, which is available to everyone in her Facebook group JMC's Crazy Crafty Hive and also to her followers via Instagram, all you need is to use your email address to register for the stamp. Here is the link to register and download this months digital stamp.

As an added bonus this month Julia McNeill invited everyone to a special live colouring demo to help improve your skills or just get started in your colouring journey. 

If you haven't watched the demo then you can watch it over on her YouTube channel here or in the JMCs Crazy Crafty Hive Facebook group here.

I coloured along live and this is my Panda, I used some distress inks and a cloud stencil to finish off the card and added a simple strip sentiment.

I do hope that you like my card for today and Id love it if you'd leave me a comment. 




Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:

JMC Designs Freebie digital stamp -  Panda
Distress Ink - twisted citron, mowed lawn, salty ocean
Lawn Fawn Slimline stencil - cloudy
Lisa Horton Crafts Stamps - Mandala Collection - Stay Strong
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white



Promarkers used :






Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x