Tuesday 11 June 2024

Flowers - No Pink- circular Easel Card - Butterfly Flowerpots - Digi Choosday - Be Simply Beautiful with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday.  I hope that you have a lovely day today and that you enjoy your week ahead...





It's that time of the week when we launch a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!





The theme set for the DT this week is to create a card with flowers but to use no pink!

I started off by creating a circular easel card with a deep purple card stock and then used one of the gorgeous blue papers from the Helga Hippo collection to mat and layer onto the bottom of the easel. 

Next I resized the beautiful Butterfly Flowerpots image to fit the easel and then printed this out onto alcohol friendly card stock. 

I coloured the image with promarkers to match the purple card and blue paper and then used one of the dies to cut out the panel.  I blended a little blue distress ink around the edge of the panel and then adhered it to my easel card.  

The sentiment from the Lilybug collection was printed out onto card, layered on to the same purple card and then adhered to act as the stopper for the easel so it stands up.  

For extra detail I printed out two of the pre-coloured butterflies from the Helga Hippo ephemera bundle, fussy cutting these out and adhered to the card so that the wings are lifted off the design. 



Finishing touches where some shiny teal confetti and white gel pen highlights.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Promarkers Used:







Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Butterfly Flowerpots 
Polkadoodles digital paper - Helga Hippo collection - Set 2
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Lilybug collection - sentiment bundle
Polkadoodles digital ephemera - Helga Hippo collection - Ephemera bundle
Distress Ink - salty ocean
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies - Nested Torn Circles
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white
Fineliner pen - green
Spellbinders confetti - lagoon



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x