Tuesday 25 June 2024

Winnie Daisy 2 - Life is better with Friends - Digi Choosday with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday.  I hope that you have a lovely day today and that you enjoy your week ahead.





It's that time of the week when we launch a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!





The theme set for the DT this week is to create 'anything with friends' so 
I decided to use one of the sweet new images from the new Winnie Daisy Fairy 2 release.

Today's card is a larger 5" x 7" Z-fold card so I started by choosing a couple of papers from the new collection to mat onto my card blank.  I layered them onto some pretty sky blue card stock.



For the focal image I resized the digital stamp to suit my card size and added one of the fabulous sentiments from the collection at the bottom of the image panel colouring her in with promarkers to match the pretty papers - don't you just love everything about Winnie ! 

To add more dimension I have die cut some little flowers from blue card and one of the papers and have added these to my design along with a die cut hugs sentiment to the inside panel of the card.

fussy cut out some of the coral from the paper and adhered these around the design and adhered the mermaid sat on her rock using foam tape for dimension

Finishing touches where some aqua and clear iridescent sequins around the design,
white gel pen highlights, clear sparkle on Winnies wings and glossy accents on the flowers. 

I hope that you like my project today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles







Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Promarkers Used:

Skin:           almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Blush:         pale pink

Hair:          vanilla, caramel, sandstone, umber

Flower:       hot pink, carmine, cerise
                  gold, sunflower, buttercup

Dress:        china blue, denim blue, powder blue

Wings:        lime zest, blender

Bunny:        salmon pink, pale pink
                   warm grey 3, 1, 00 




Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Winnie Daisy Fairy 2 collection - Bunny Rabbit Friend
Polkadoodles digital paper - Winnie Daisy Fairy 2 - paper pack 2 & paper pack 4
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Winnie Daisy Fairy 2 - sentiment bundle
Simon Says Stamp die - hugs
glossy accents
Sugar & Spice sequins - enchanted mix
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x